15 8月 论文代写：概念框架
The key functions of the conceptual framework are:
- To help the IASB in the financial regulations as well as the accounting standards and procedures which are related to the preparation and gives a basis for reducing the accounting errors and omissions;
- To assist the financial regulators in developing and improving accounting standards;
- To assist makers of financial statements in dealing with topics which are subjected to financial reporting standards:
- To help company auditors to form an opinion on whether financial statements are able to comply with relevant accounting standards;
- To guide the users of the financial statements in analyzing and assessing the financial statements.
The key purpose of financial reporting is supplying financial information regarding a particular reporting entity to the current and prospective financiers, creditors and other lenders, so that it can facilitate them in deciding that whether they should supply the funds to that particular entity or not (Freeman, 2010). The Financial information, which facilitate the investors and lenders in deciding that whether they should provide the entity with the capital or not, includes information regarding, the total assets of the entity, the total liabilities of the entity, and how competently and successfully the entity’s top management have carried out their respective responsibilities regarding the utilization of the entity’s assets and liabilities (Cooper and Owen. 2007).