本文主要講述的是醫院的編制管理，Kijabe醫院代表著從AIM向AIC(非洲內陸教會)的過渡。捐贈給這位傳教士的款項已用於確保高質量的醫療服務。醫院即將成立100週年，迫切需要通過適當的人員配備模式來發展基礎設施和確保可持續性。 Munchendu (Kijabe醫院的執行主任)提出了若干倡議，以管理擴大和滿足資源的需要。生產力是一個滿意的員工努力工作的最終結果(Riviello et al.， 2011)。本文確定了可持續的倡議和與這些倡議相關的真實性。本篇幫寫論文文章由澳洲論文人EducationRen教育網整理，供大家參考閱讀。
Kijabe hospital represents a transition to AIC (African Inland Church) from AIM. The donation towards this missionary has been used to ensure high quality care. Nearing its 100th anniversary, the hospital is in immediate need of infrastructure development and sustainability assurance through proper staffing model. Several initiatives have been thought of by Munchendu (the executive director of Kijabe hospital) to manage the expansion as well as fulfil the needs of the resources. Productivity is an end result of a satisfied staff’s hard work (Riviello et al., 2011). This paper identifies the sustainable initiatives and the genuineness associated with those initiatives.
Two major sustainable initiatives have been taken by Munchendu. These include:
1. Expansion of infrastructure (and basic facilities)
2. Updated staffing model to retain and empower the talents
Both the initiatives are crucial to the sustainability. However, staffing model appears to be a good option for the environment as well as for the longevity of hospital in the region (Cherian and Jacob, 2012).
The new features of the staffing model are as follows.
1. Alleviating stress of staff through regular Biblical program
2. Enriching family togetherness by finding jobs for the spouses of existing staff of Kijabe Hospital
3. Continuing medical education and managing the scholarships to ensure quality of care through proper professional education to the staff
4. Ensuring equality within the environment and the idea of shared knowledge is likely to enhance the commitment of staff towards the hospital (Collins et al., 2010)
5. Building Kijabe hospital not just as a professional workplace but primarily as a community
6. Reducing staff turnover due to more number of staff welfare initiatives introduced by Munchendu
Sustainability implies high productivity at a low employee turnover and without having a negative impact on reputation of the firm. Director Munchendu stands as an example to insist the other staffs that Kijabe hospital is faith based and not driven by monetary benefits. This is to ensure that the staffs understand objectives clearly and work towards the same. This is also a method followed to achieve better satisfaction through efficient community development model (Kahle and Atay, 2014).