In each year in the BEPS curriculum, the aim of the design as investigated from the curriculum was on refining and strategically aligning the processes of school and infrastructure for supporting improvised learning of students. In addition, the key learning of the design was on building capacity of instructional leadership within every level throughout the school. In the 1st year, the processes of school involve the following outcomes:
Design and Implementation of Curriculum Year 1:
- Developing the school improvement team role for inclusive the process reviews with respect to curriculum, intervention of numeracy, resource alignment, accounting and performing (Arthur et al, 2012).
- Appointing the coaches for literacy and numeracy
- Alignment of the processes of literacy and numeracy with the literacy and numeracy plans as adigned by the Metropolitan region of Australia where the school is based, that is Victoria (in accordance to AUS Vels): Referring to the literacy and numeracy plans of NMR in order to regularly stay in agreement with the essential data required to be added in the curriculum. The reviewing of the curriculum is done through the deliverance of the curriculum from the perspective of teachers and trainers
- Continuously building the parents capacity for assisting the students in home learning and also in the classes: Consistent deliverance of in line programs in accordance to every level throughout the year and explicitness along with teaching differentiation
- Developing the agreement of planning BEPS and processes of documentations in order to make sure that the AUSVELS coverage is done progressively in order to make the students learn from a wider perspective